Air/water heat pumps with scroll compressor for the production of hot water up to 65°C.
Outdoor temperature: -20°C
Max output temperature: 65°C
• Scroll compressor optimized for heat pump with innovative vapor injection system.
• Fans propeller type with Inverter technology.
• Evaporator stainless steel AISI 316 brazed plate type externally insulated complete of differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
• Condenser coils with seamless copper tubes and alluminium
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Communication card RS485.
• Galvanised steel base frame and panels in powder painted galvanised steel sheet for outdoor installation.
INCREASED OPERATING LIMITS
MEX EXR units are characterized by an extended operating map and are able to reach high outlet water temperatures even at very low outdoor temperature ensuring the use of radiant elements even with winter temperatures down to -20°C.
- Radiators with 55°C of inlet water temperature and outdoor temperature down to -20°C.
- Radiators with 65°C of inlet water temperature and outdoor temperature down to -10°C.