Air/water heat pumps with axial fans and scroll compressors.
Outdoor temperature: -15°C
Max output temperature: 60°C
The AWA HP XEA units are designed in compliance with the new Directive ErP 2009/125/EC, relating to the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products.
H Heat pumps
D Energy versions
LN/SL Acoustic versions
B/M/A Hydraulic versions
SB/SM/SA - XB/XM/XA Hydraulic versions with water tank
• Scroll compressors.
• ECO-PROFILE axial fans statically and dinamically balanced with condensing and evaporating pressure control with variable
fans speed modulation.
• Water side shell and tube or plate heat exchanger with differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
• Air side heat exchanger high efficiency finned coils with seamless copper tubes expanded into corrugated aluminium.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Comunication card RS485.
• Casing and panels in galvanised and painted steel.