DO YOU NEED HELP?
DO YOU WANT TO CHECK YOUR SUPPORT TICKETS?
To receive information, documentation, technical support on installed units, or to request first start-up, interventions and spare parts, open a new support ticket.
View and manage the list of all your tickets and the responses received from our staff.
NOTICE: NEW POST-SALES SUPPORT SYSTEM
To access the support requests created before October 9th, 2019, you must use the old system by accessing this link.
From October 9th, 2019 the old system no longer accepts new support tickets, so it is mandatory to use the new one on this page.
Access tickets created before October 9th, 2019
The new TICKET SYSTEM is now active on our portal – more easy and quick than ever!
• QUICK: extremely fast creation of support tickets;
• EASY: very easy to use, thanks to the new user-friendly interface and the clear design;
• SMART: the system allows both to create new support tickets and to view old tickets - the list of submitted tickets is organized by open tickets, awaiting reply and closed tickets.
• COMPLETE: the system allows to ask post-sales support, giving the customer a quick help in asking information on products, in choosing the right spare parts such us in finding solutions for the correct running of the equipment.
Sign in on www.thermocold.it, click on the icon "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" in homepage and choose between New Support Ticket and View Support Tickets.
To create a New Support Ticket just select a department among:
You can choose the desired component autonomously using Spare parts price list. Just send the code of the desired component to After Sales Dep. by opening a New support ticket on the website, as explained above.
1. Access to www.thermocold.it and click on “Technical support” to open a New Support Ticket;
2. Create a new ticket and select > Spare parts;
3. Fulfill all the fields in the form and paste the code, copied from the parts price list, in the field "notes" at the bottom of the page;
4. Click on "Send the ticket" to complete the procedure.
The system permit to register all the submitted support tickets in a web page, so that the customer can better manage and monitor the full list and the status of each request.